Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Dark Tower

So, I am a super slow reader when I don't have pictures to look at. I blame this on A.D.D.. I can read several pages and not know what I read. I will actually stop and assign actors to every character, just so I can visualize everything.
Which brings me to Stephen King's epic of Roland Deschain. I can't stop reading these novels. Can't put'em down, say thankee. I have even taken to the dialects and mannerisms of the books, if ya kennit.
I have only the last book left and have taken a break. Reason being, I bought the first trade of the Dark Tower graphic novels. I have read the first two book of The Gunslinger Born trade, and am excited to review the books when I finish.
And I will have much to say, set your watch and warrant on it.

...catch you on the flip side...

No comments:

Post a Comment