Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WWHD? Episode 4 - Bad drivers

For all of you who frequently commit any of these vehicular travesties, Hulk is not pleased.

1.Texting while driving.
I'm driving badly because I'm watching you to see how long it takes you to look back at the road.

2. Changing lanes without signaling.
Also known as an I-10 side-step.

3. Leaving your blinker on for 20 miles.
Every time a driver blinks unnecessarily, God kills a kitten.

4. Drifting in the middle of both lanes.
Those yellow stripes aren't coins, Mario.

5. Cutting me off by turning in front of me, then proceeding to decelerate.
Like you didn't notice.

6. Running a stop sign, slamming on your brakes, nearly t-boning me, then giving me the "wtf" look.
This is a special kind of combination that makes me question intelligent design.

7. Shootin the shit with another driver and blocking traffic.
Unless your friend is serving you a Whopper, it can wait.

8. Tailgating.
You know that I get your money if I slam on my brakes, right?

9. Reading a novel while driving.
I've seriously seen this happen.

10. Cars with dvd players.
Fuck your kids. Give them your novel.

11. Doing any of these irresponsible things, then having the audacity to give ME the finger.
If you get behind the wheel you are to commit to driving alone. How many mailboxes have to die for you to understand that?

Hulk has spoken. Now Hulk smash your Civic.

No comments:

Post a Comment