Thursday, October 20, 2011

Power Horse update

Well, I have a few drawings that I would like to finish for a class my wife is teaching next Thursday, so I will probably not work on Power Horse all that much this weekend. I have 5 pages penciled and I'm starting to think I may go the completely digital route for the inking and coloring. The drawings I'm doing for my wife require me to dust off the Prismacolor markers I got last Christmas and never learned how to use, so maybe that will inspire me to change my mind about the digital plans for Power Horse.
In other words, that cover will have to sate you for awhile. I don't want to reveal it page-by-page until I have an entire issue done, and at the rate I'm going that will be a few months.
Be patient my ponies. Power Horse is not a force to be denied!

No comments:

Post a Comment