Monday, October 31, 2011

My Halloween Twilight Fanfic

It was cloudy that day. It's always cloudy in Knives, Washington. Even in the damp gloom of that day, he seemed to sparkle in his dirty coveralls. Something about him screamed in my mind, "Run" I knew that he was dangerous. He is the perfect predator. What else was there for me to do, but walk away. He is drawn to me, as I am to him, yet we are doomed to be apart. As the bronze-gold-blood-stained mane on his mask blew in the wind, and his dark-black-onyx eyes gazed into me, no, through me, I could barely manage to whisper, "I...I've got to get going. My father is incompetent and can't make himself dinner." As I turn to leave my destiny behind me, I realize that this won't be the last time I see him.. At that moment I understand that I am hopelessly, irrevocably, unequivocally going to be murdered by Michael Myers.

-This has been a Halloween Twilight Fan Fiction by Greg Deaner.

I just realized something...
Michael Myers....Stephanie Meyers....coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO!

SUPER SAYAN LEVEL 2 MICHAEL MYERS!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN YA'LL!

No comments:

Post a Comment