Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jeff Lemire's Blog: ANIMAL MAN#1 GETS THIRD PRINTING!

Jeff Lemire's Blog: ANIMAL MAN#1 GETS THIRD PRINTING!: Monday, October 24th, 2011 By David Hyde DC COMICS Some books are so good you want to talk about them with your family, your co-workers, yo...

Yeah, I saw this coming. I guess we can count on Animal Man sticking around for awhile! Thank goodness. I'm sick of seeing good comics that get canceled after 12 issues because they don't have Batman or Wolverine in them. Kudos, Mr. Lemire and Mr. Foreman. Major kudos.

3 comments:

  1. =)
    Are you still reading Swamp Thing?

    http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2011/11/09/swamp-thing-2-goes-back-to-press/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes I'm reading Swamp Thing! Are you reading Frankenstein?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Reading Frankestein, is not as good as Animal Man is.
    But Its funny Entertaining and has interesting characters.
    I Agree with you it is like DC's version of Hellboy.

    ReplyDelete