Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Prediction

I have a prediction. I have seen the future. My precognitive abilities have picked up what may be the conclusion of the Dark Angel arc in Uncanny X-Force. We saw Deadpool get fragged last issue. I predict he is actually going to save the day. Everything will be fucked and everyone will be about to die, then he will jump in and throw his decapitated head at Archangel. The head will say 'heads up!' and then Archangel will be knocked onto a spike or something. I could so have Rick Remender's job.

There. I've posted in all four of my blogs tonight. I'm going to get some desperately needed sleep.

5 comments:

  1. That is a good prediction... and maybe the clone of apocalypse that Fantomex did can play something in this finale...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My question is: Archangel is not the only X-Man to have been possessed by Apocalypse. Cyclops, Gambit, and even Wolverine have all been altered by ol'blue lips. Why isn't Wolverine going nuts? I'm not too unhappy with it though. This book is freakin awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah true, maybe because It is the first time that I read a story related to Apocalypse I'm not questioning about Wolverine going nuts.
    I'm really enjoying this series too.
    For what I understood, Warren is possessed by the Dark Angel (or whatever is his name) entity since they killed Apocalypse. that has to be a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apocalypse has always chosen 4 mutants to be his 'horsemen'. There is always a Famine, a Pestilence, a War, and a Death (like the plagues that are said to come to humanity in the end of days). Angel was chosen as the first Death and became Archangel. So X-Factor saved him and beat Apocalypse. Archangel became a badass. Well, this became a trend, and whenever Apocalypse shows up, one of the X-Men gets brainwashed into becoming Death. It's been Wolverine, Caliban, Gambit and even Cyclops became a host to Apocalypse in order to beat him.
    My problem is that everyone seems to be haunted by their past alter-ego except Wolverine. Gambit will sometimes have turn into his dark-elf, white-haired Death persona. It's been brought up with Cyclops, but Wolverine has never had to deal with the Apocalypse problems.
    It annoys me, because it's inconsistent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...uh, and havent they explain it in any way? like I dont know, his healing power or something? or wolverine being apolcalypse-proof?

    ReplyDelete