Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MvC3: The Fate of Too Much Hype

Marvel VS Capcom 3 is on it's way to our next gens in february this coming year, and it looks as though there will be no more mystery once we have it in our hands. By 'we' I mean, of course, everyone except myself, who has yet to purchase a PS3 or XB360. By 'mystery' I mean, all of the hype and game footage and character reveals up until now have pretty much spoiled all mystery the game has to hold. Yes, there are DLC characters, but we won't be playing through every standard fighter trying to see their exciting hyper combos. We've pretty much seen everything this game has to offer, and none of us have played it yet. I have to get back to work, but let me leave you with an old, but pretty cool trailer.

At about 1:05, the Cap gives us a great cutscene of helicopter blocking mayhem. If the Marvel movies would be this cool, I'd be more excited about them too, but that's another show.

No comments:

Post a Comment